How to show Paint in Windows 10?
Many people may need to show the Paint program in Windows 10, which is one of the most important Microsoft programs, because it is a simple program known as Microsoft Paint or MS Paint, which allows users to create basic graphic art on the computer, and also provides the basic functions of drawing and painting in color or black and white, and there are many shapes due to paint your style, tools and processing lines that contribute to creating engineering designs accurately, so we will touch in our conversation today on the importance of the paint program and the method of Access it on a computer running Windows 10 due to paint your style.
How to show paint your style in Microsoft Windows 10 ?
There are many ways to show Paint in Windows 10 versions, including the following:
1- Search for Paint using the device search tool
The fastest way to find out where Paint is in Windows 10 is to use the search function on the device, by following the following:
Click the Start button in the taskbar or through your keyboard.
Then open the search bar.
Type in the search bar “paint”
Wait a while for the search process to complete
This method is suitable for Windows 10, and Windows 11 for shown paint your style.
2- Show Paint in the Start menu
Click the Start menu from the taskbar or keyboard.
Then tap All Apps.
3 Create a shortcut for Paint on the desktop
The Paint program can be shown in Windows 10 by creating a shortcut for it on the desktop in case of frequent use of the application, and this can be done when you follow these steps:
Right-click anywhere on the desktop.
Then click New.
Choose Shortcut from the menu that appears
- Select ms paint from the shortcut shortcut icon.
- Name the shortcut Paint.
- Use this shortcut you created to open Paint anytime you want.
4. Show Paint using PowerShell or Terminal Command Prompt
Paint can be launched through the command prompt, in the following way:
Click Command Prompt, PowerShell, or Windows Terminal.
Then type “mspaint”.
Then click the Enter key.
The program will now run immediately.
5- Use Paint through Task Manager
Another way to open Paint is to use the device’s task manager, and this can be explained as follows:
- Click Ctrl + Shift + Esc from your keyboard at the same time.
- If the task manager is open in a zip file, click More details.
- Open the File menu file.
- Tap Run new task.
- In “Create new task” choose “mspaint” and press OK.
6- Show Paint using the Run window
One of the fastest ways to help show Paint in Windows 10 is to use the Run window, by following these steps:
Press Run, using the Win + R shortcut on your keyboard.
Press Enter, or the OK button.
7. Show Paint with File Explorer
You can show Paint in Windows 10 by using the Explorer file to run commands, you can do this by following these steps:
Open the File Explorer window through the Windows + E shortcut from your keyboard.
Click on the address bar and type “mspaint”.
Press Enter on your keyboard, or the Go To arrow button next to the address bar.
You can now show Paint in Windows 10 through File Explorer.
8- Locate Paint executable on Windows 10
You can select Paint from the title bar in Windows 10 by following the following:
- Open File Explorer in the address bar.
- Type the path C: Users USERNAME AppData Local Microsoft WindowsApps to get to where Paint is installed.
- Replace C in this path with the drive letter that you use to save programs that are installed on Windows.
- Replace the word USERNAME with your device name
- In some versions of Windows 10, you may need to run File Explorer and browse your computer to the drive where Windows is installed.
- Then to “System32” and search for mspaint.exe.
- Double-click this file and the paint will start working.
- 9- Show Paint in Windows 10 through Cortana
- You can turn on Paint by enabling voice activation in Cortana by following the following:
- Enable voice activation through Settings, by typing the word “Cortana” in the search bar.
- If voice activation is not enabled, open the Start menu.
- Type “cortana” and press Enter, or select the app from the list of results
- There are copies in the Windows 10 operating system Cortana voice activation can be easily opened by pressing the circle icon next to the search bar.
- After that, press the “Talk to Cortana” button to activate voice input.
Then say with your voice open paint “Open Paint!” , here Cortana might ask you which painter you want to play.
- You can then select the type of paint program, whether it is Paint or 3D Paint.
What are the uses of Paint software?
There are many uses that Paint can easily accomplish, including the following:
- Reformat images and change track from GIF to JPEG.
- The painter program is also able to draw geometric shapes professionally and accurately.
- It can also easily resize and rotate images.
The Paint user can crop images, change their colors, and write on them.
In conclusion, here we have explained 9 ways that enable you to learn how to show the Paint program in Windows 10 while talking about each method separately in detail, with some of the uses of the Paint program, and the features of this smooth program, if your device does not have the Paint program, you can download it by entering the Microsoft Store and downloading the latest version of the program from here.